Go Green with the brand new Kindle 2!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Give One Hour to Make a Difference




I know it's hard to make your Green resolutions and keep them, or find time to implement new ones (that's why I started my company, Green Girl Atlanta, to help families find ways and time to be green), but luckily we all have a specific day and time to make a difference, together!

Sign up for Earth Hour 2009 right now! Earth Hour is one hour in which people, companies, and cities (Atlanta has officially signed on!) turn off their lights to support our Earth. Earth Hour stands as a call for change on how we treat the environment and natural resources.

Earth Hour takes place on March 28, 2009 at 830pm.

I signed up yesterday, and then today overhead two women talking about it, and figured it was some cosmic sign that I had to blog about it and get everyone else to sign up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment